Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 37 of 55.

had another appt yesterday (saturday) in nashville...more bloodwork & another ultrasound.  on saturdays, there's not the regular crew there taking care of me.  had a new girl to draw my blood, and it hurt like heck, and is bruised today!!!  both shots were easier than aniticipated last night.  i guess they always are, but i work myself up all day about doing it...until i'm afraid!   i have another appointment tomorrow morning, for more bloodwork (checking estradiol levels) and another ultrasound (checking size of egg follicles).  i have nearly 25-30 follicles in there growing by the day, just waiting for my next injection (ovidrel) to shoot those babies out--to be caught during egg retrieval, which will this be week!  i hope they tell me tomorrow at my appointment that it will be tuesday.  especially since i have enough medicine to only last thru monday night's shots, and i don't want to have to buy more just to finish one day!

thank you so much for all your encouraging words this morning at church, it is much much more appreciated than you all know.  :)  i'll keep you up to date this week with more specifics as i get word from my dr's office!!! 

~~LLC

1 comment:

  1. i have a hard time concentrating at work until i hear from you. i'm praying you don't have to buy more medicine,and that your eggs will be ready for retrieval. i hope your shots tonight went smoothly. be careful in the morning and text me as soon as you can. i love you.

    ReplyDelete