Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 32.

struggled with my shots tonight.  the prefilled syringes only have so much medicine in them, and when u only get half your dose out of the almost empty pen, you have to open another one and finish the dose...which just means another stick.  :(  i know every time when i'll be doing 2 shots to get my full dose, and i always dread it.  like tonight.  my poor belly has needles pricks & bruises all over!  did i mention i slept with the windows open last night, and still woke up sweating to death?  yeah, the meds are fun.

i have an appointment tomorrow in nashville @ 8, and then again on friday morning @ 9.  that's 2 days we'll be getting up entirely too early and travel 2 hours for a short checkup.  they are checking my estradiol levels, and doing an ultrasound, to determine which day will be best for the egg retrieval--which will be this time next week!  please please please pray for good mature eggs!  i'm so thankful everything has gone soo smoothly so far for this process.  i'm not sure i could handle it if something went wrong and we had to stop this cycle.  thank you to each of you who have messaged me this week, or who have checked on me...the support means sooo much! 

i'm signing off tonight praying for each one of you that are reading that i know has struggled with these same issues...i pray that you do not have to go thru this process.  it's so draining at times.  i pray you don't have to struggle to have your very own baby.  please know, to any of you girls, i am always here to talk if you need to vent if you're currently struggling with infertility.   i myself have had a WONDERFUL support group of girls who have gone through this as well, and without them, i'm not sure how prepared i would be for all this.  thank you ladies--love you all  :)

~~LLC

3 comments:

  1. Philippians 4:10-13. I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

    Put this verse in your head. You say you don't know if you could make it if this cycle had to be stopped. But, I know that strong, beautiful daughter that I raised (along with God's help - in unity with each other) can do anything and get you through anything and can make it through anything.

    I so love you from the depth of my heart and the width of my............well you know how fat that is........so you are covered. I love you, i love you, i love you..........and i will be totally extastic with the outcome. Arms long enough to completely wrap around you, to rock, to comfort, to cry, to rub the belly where my new grandbaby is growning! On those arms are fingers to type a resignature letter and become a built in babysitter! These are exciting days. Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Guess what - I love you and Clint. The parents of my grandbabbies to be!! and if not this time....we can handle it together! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

    So, God I stand here in unison and proclaim that you are good, you are mighty, and I pray to you God for an answer to our prayer. Knit inLori's womb an amazing baby for us to grow up in your Word. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll be a great mommy if you're anything like the example Kim has given you. Her comment is precious. There is so much love just waiting to be poured out on this little one!

    ReplyDelete