Saturday, October 9, 2010

DAY 1!!!!

here we go!  started today, feel yucky, but i am excited!  first time in YEARS that i've been excited to start my period. i've called my ivf nurse.  she emails me my personal plan that was made up by my nurse and my dr....a calendar that instructs me what to do everyday between now and egg retrieval day, then she calls in all my prescriptions to a mail order fertility pharmacy--that's (unfortunately, since i work at a pharmacy) my cheapest option.  (the mail order fertility pharmacy can buy so much in bulk and sell it cheaper than i could actually get it at work).  

i hope i don't mess it up!!!  i hope i'm ready for these hormone changes.  i hope it's a good sign that i'm starting this process 1 day after my mom's birthday, and in my favorite month of the year!  i hope this is going to be the best christmas yet!  as you can tell, i'm really hopeful today...I PRAY THAT DOESN'T CHANGE TOO QUICKLY!!!

thanks for checking back in folks--i hope me writing about this helps some of you reading.  thank you for the kind words...b/c without them, i couldn't have started this process.  without good friends, i don't know what i'd do!  interesting how you find out who your true friends are when you have to go through something that affects your life so much like ivf.  for those of you that txt or call or email to check on me...you mean more to me than you'll ever know--THANK YOU  :)

~~LLC

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Don't lose HOPE! We are praying & thinking about you & Clint! I love that you started this blog! It is wonderful! Keep on writing & venting, I think it can be very therapeutic!
    I saw this on a card & thought I would pass it along!
    ~Hope dances in the puddles til the sun comes out again.~

    I pray that God will help you overflow with hope in Him. ROMANS 15:13
    :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girl. I know the Lord has good things for you in your future. I love ya and am always here for you.

    ReplyDelete