Sunday, December 5, 2010

:(

thanks for all your encouraging txts over the last few days.  i'm sorry i haven't responded...i probably won't. although i did drag myself out of bed and make myself take a shower today.  some of you have asked what's my next step, and honestly i don't know.  for me, just making myself get up was a big task.  i'm not thinking about what's next. 

imagine, the one thing you want more than anything in life...(think about it)...the one thing you've been desperately praying & maybe even fasting over.   and then you get a call to say "i'm sorry", but you're not going to get it. i'm sure not many of you can say you understand.  i'm beyond shattered.  i somehow knew it probably wouldn't happen, and i'm not being negative here, believe me.  after 6+ years, you just learn to be realistic. 

thank you for the bible verses, and songs you have sent, although i can't say i'm much up to diving into them yet. 

eventually i will.

~~LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment